- - Information provided by our customers on this screen is used solely for the purpose of responding to the inquiry and is not used for any other purposes. Personal information of our customers is strictly managed according to our Personal Information Protection Policy.
- - Our relevant departments try to respond to our consutomers’ inquiries as quickly as possible; however, there are some cases where we may require a few days to respond depending on the inquiry. Email received on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will not be responded until after weekends and public holidays.
- - Depending on the context of the inquiry, we may directly contact our customers by phone or fax other than email.
- - Details of any communication we provide to our customers are for a specific individual only, and therefore we request that customers refrain from disclosing our communication for any secondary purposes.
- - We may not respond to any other messages than inquiries or opinions. We appreciate your understanding.
- - Please specify such details on the intended vehicle as vehicle name, year and model and engine type, when making inquiries about compatibility of oil.
Notes on Handling of Personal Information
Personal information we receive from our customers is used only for the intended purposes outlined below and shall not be used for purposes outside the intended use without obtaining consent from our customers.
- 1.Shipping of our products and gifts, as well as for invoicing and settling accounts
- 2.Providing information relating to our products and services
- 3.Conducting our promotional activities and statistical analyses for the purpose of improving convenience and reviewing our services (such surveys shall not be conducted in any manner that can lead to individual customers being identified)
- 4.Responding to various inquiries, consultations or complaints
Provisions necessary to prevent leaks, losses, destruction, tampering or unauthorized access from outside of personal information are applied in accordance with laws, ordinances and directives of competent authorities, to manage personal information in an appropriate manner.